GEBA Membership Eligibility
Membership in GEBA is open to individuals who have an interest in ballooning. It is not necessary to be a pilot, balloon owner, or an active crew member. Many of our present members simply enjoy ballooning. Through GEBA membership, they are kept informed about issues and events in the ballooning community, thus enabling them to continue their enjoyment. GEBA primarily attracts members from Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. However, we do have members throughout the United States and as far north as Canada.
“To promote safety in all phases of ballooning; to increase communication, education, and fellowship among balloonists; to foster and maintain an appreciation for our landowners; to positively influence local, state, and federal laws and regulation that affect ballooning; to attract new participants to the sport; and to create a positive image of ballooning and balloonists in communities in which we live, work, and fly.”
The current dues schedule for non-members is:
- Family $40.00 all members living in one household (same address)
- Pilot $25.00 individuals pilot and non-pilot
2024 Membership Registration Forms:
You can use this option for your GEBA 2024 membership and register for the Continuing Education Seminar in one transaction.
Please note that you will be taken to PayPal for payment where you have the option to use Visa, MC, Discover and Amex. YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
⇒CLICK HERE for Online Registration for New and Existing Members + CES option
⇒CLICK HERE for Online Registration for Continuing Education Seminar Only
⇒PDF PRINTABLE FORM Registration Form for New and Existing Members
⇒PDF PRINTABLE FORM Continuing Education Seminar 2024
As a member, you are entitled to:
- Digital newsletters and informational mailings;
- Attend association events at member-discount rates;
- Annual supply of landowner appreciation cards (for pilots); and
- Participate in association-sponsored competition programs.
- In addition, GEBA periodically conducts surveys of the members. The information gathered provides insight and planning direction for the organization.