CALENDAR PHOTO CONTEST
2022 Calendar Photo Contest Winners (for the 2023 GEBA Calendar)
Click on image to enlarge
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS: Please enter your photos electronically. Please email your photos to Robin Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org AND Kenny Adamsbaum at email@example.com between April 21st and May 8th. With the exception of photo submissions, all other standing contest rules will apply.
Electronic voting starts MAY 11th, 2023 at 00:01AM and ends MAY 14th, 2023 at 11:30PM. (VOTE HERE)
You may vote for up to three photos. Winners will be announced via email.
Revised April 2023
- By submitting photos, you agree that GEBA can use your photos on GEBA’s social media and in the GEBA newsletter.
- Each photo submitted MUST BE TAKEN AND OWNED by the submitting active GEBA member. You CANNOT use other people’s photos as your entry even with their permission.
- Three photos may be entered per GEBA member. Photos can be from any year.
- Only one winning photo will be selected per GEBA member.
- Each photo entered MUST be LANDSCAPE (HORIZONTAL).
- Photos should be submitted via email to Kenny Adamsbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org AND Robin Smith at email@example.com. If you would like to submit a printed photo, please reach out to them. Please do not wait until last minute to send your photos in.
- Winning photos will be the 16 photos with the most overall votes. The top 14 will be used in the calendar. The other 2 will be alternates. Alternates will only be used if any of the top 14 do not meet the printer’s resolution standards.
- All active GEBA members are eligible to vote once during the approved voting period.
- The winning photos will be determined by GEBA member votes online.
- The minimum allowable resolution for winning photos is 1600 X 1200. Printers require the resolution to be 300 dpi. Photos with lower resolution than this will be removed from the winning photos.
- Winning photos MUST be submitted as digital files. Scanned prints will not be accepted.
- The top 16 winning photos must be provided to Tony Saxton at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 20 of each year. If you do not supply an electronic file by the deadline an alternate will be used.
- The first place photo will be placed on the front cover of the GEBA calendar.
- Photoshop editing (pasting) of pictures is not allowed.
- Picture enhancement is allowed. (example: color enhancement and cropping)