Skip to content
- Three photos may be entered per GEBA member. Photos can be from any year.
- Only one winning photo will be selected per GEBA member.
- Each photo entered must be 5″ X 7″ or 4″ X 6″ and must be horizontal/landscape.
- If you are not able to attend the May meeting, you can email Tony Saxton at email@example.com prior to April 30th. Tony will print and submit the photos at the meeting.
- Winning photos will be the 16 photos with the most overall votes. The top 14 will be used in the calendar. The other 2 will be alternates. Alternates will only be used if the top 14 do not meet the printer’s resolution standards.
- The winning photos will be determined by GEBA member votes at the May meeting.
- The minimum allowable resolution for winning photos is 1600 X 1200. Printers require the resolution to be 300 dpi. Photos with lower resolution than this will be removed from the winning photos.
- Winning photos MUST be submitted as digital files. Scanned prints will not be accepted.
- The top 16 winning photos must be provided to Tony Saxton at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 20 of each year. If you do not supply an electronic file by the deadline an alternate will be used.
- The first place photo will be placed on the front cover of the GEBA calendar.
- Photoshop editing (pasting) of pictures is not allowed.
- Picture enhancement is allowed. (example: color enhancement and cropping)